Ms Nopinkie Tom
MARiS Administrative Manager
The main purpose of her position is:
To manage all MARIS administrative processes and systems, and to support the Director and the leadership team in running the MARiS centre.
Responsibilities of her role as Administrative Manager:
- Budgeting for the MARIS core activities and associated research,
- Administrative oversight of all MARIS research projects and reporting,
- Maintaining relationships with the participating departments and faculties at human resources and financial levels,
- General financial management and reporting,
- Organizational and human resources management,
- General office management, and
- A range of other ad-hoc tasks that might arise from time to time.